Friday, September 12, 2008

Eureka!


About 6 months ago when I’ve decided to change the nature of my career and be part of building something new, I did not imagine that my exploration would end by taking my wish to the extreme.

After great couple of months of exploration I’ve found a great partner for the journey – together with Benzi Ronen we co-founded something special.  Benzi and I know each other for many years while working at SAP and I fully trust him and his abilities to know that this partnership would be a huge success.

Indeed it’s only the beginning and we still have a very long way to go, however I'm optimisitc. As it says – ‘think positive and positive things would happen!’

If you are curious about what we are going to do, it’s something to do with the internet J stay tuned.

No comments: